Wednesday, January 8, 2014

And so it begins...

photo (14)
   As I venture through graduate school I've been learning a lot about microRNA and stem cells, but I am also learning about myself and how I want to live my life.  People in scientific fields have a lot to offer, not only with their research, but the challenges they face and things they have learned. So I created this podcast so I could talk to them about it...
I will interview/conversate with people from different areas of science including Professors, Principle Investigators, High School Teachers, Undergraduate and Graduate students.  We will discuss diverse topics including their journey to where they are now, challenges of that path, weird experiments they've done, favorite scientists or mentors, ways to find balance in life, tips on giving a good scientific talk, how to juggle family and career, and whatever else comes up.
I welcome any advice/suggestions/tips.  I hope you enjoy the podcast!

No comments:

Post a Comment